Tuesday, September 2, 2014

In Honor of Thyroid Cancer Awareness Month

Good morning, everyone! September is one of my favorite months (I'm obviously not a student), and it's also Thyroid Cancer Awareness Month. In honor of this month, and as a thyroid cancer survivor, I'm donating half of all profits from my novel, The Opposite of Everything, to the Thyroid Cancer Survivor's Association. (ThyCa) If you are looking for something fun but deep to read, a comedy with a serious subject -- cancer and divorce -- think about purchasing this novel. (Click here) As a friend of mine says, you will be donating to a cause close to my neck!

Laughter is the best medicine, and it's how I survived what I went through. A comedic twist on my own personal struggles, The Opposite of Everything nabbed two awards -- finalist in the humor/comedy category of the Next Generation Indie Book awards, and top literary novel in the Somerset Fiction Awards.
 

No comments: